12.15.2014

The Christmas Tag


Guys there's only 10 days until Christmas. Like what. I'm not prepared, at all. I haven't done any shopping, I've got finals to do, and I have been so busy with school, and did I mention I got a 24 hour cold/flu virus again? Literally what is wrong with me haha. I'm sorry I haven't posted much, like I said I wasn't home at all last week which really threw my whole schedule off. But thats over so everything should get back to normal. I found this tag from Alphabeth and really loved reading it, so I wanted to do it. Christmas is the beeeeest time of year and this made me really happy. So you're probably like okay let's read your answers already, lol!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie?
Probably Elf, or the Santa Claus movies with Tim Allen
2. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
My brothers and I have always always always opened our presents on Christmas morning. We usually wake up incredibly early, dig through our stockings, and wait for our parents to get up
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Hmmm, when I think of Christmas I think of being with my family having cozy movie nights in, eating homemade chocolate chip cookies and watching Christmas movies :)
4. Favourite festive food?
I eat this all year round anyway, but I love roasted sweet potato
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I don't think I could choose! I remember many Christmas mornings when I cried because I was so happy. I loved when I got my first iPod, or my beautiful vanity in my room, my antique typewriter…i can't choose!
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I have so many…i love cookies in the oven, cinnamon spice, apple pie, pumpkin pie…lol
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Every Christmas Eve night, my mom and I bake cookies, everyone gathers in the living room on the floor/couches with blankets and pillows, and we watch The Polar Express before we go to bed :)
8. What tops your tree?
It depends, this year it's a star, last year it was an angel!
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) you always asked for but never received?
I don't really remember asking for anything crazy. I was always a good little girl so I got the stuff i wanted most of the time haha! ;)
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?Definitely just feeling grateful about having everything I have in my life. I love being with my family, decorating the house, creating delicious holiday recipes, going to see Christmas lights around town, having fires in the backyard with blankets and smores, playing Christmas music loudly through the house..so many things!

Well now you know how I get on with Christmas. I would love to read your answers to these, so I tag whoever is reading this! Leave your links below :-)


Have a great Monday!

Maddie




No comments:

Post a Comment