8.14.2014

The Secrets of Blogging Tag



Happy Wednesday everyone! Hang in there the week is halfway over ;) Anyway, I was tagged by Victoria to do the Secrets of Blogging Tag. If you want to see my answers then just keep reading!

1. When did you start blogging and why?


I started blogging over a year ago, but I was a confused mess. I didn't know what to create or put out there, and I felt scared to do absolutely anything. I put a few posts up here and there but nothing to keep readers, and I didn't even like what I was posting! I started properly blogging in May of this year because I love to write and I have been reading blogs for a couple of years now. It just felt like the right time :)


2. How many people in real life know about your blog?


Only my parents. It's kind of weird but that doesn't bother me. I don't want any of my other family members to know about it because, I don't know how to say this any other way, but they are crazy and whacked.  And I'm just starting to make friends at my new school, so I don't plan on bringing up my blog just yet.


3. What are your favorite posts to read? 


I love reading all different kinds of posts. Fashion, beauty, lifestyle, interior design...It all depends on my mood!


4. List a blog you've recently discovered. 


Galadarling.com --it's all about self-worth and making the most out of everything!


5. What post are you most proud of? 


That one is kind of hard. I haven't been blogging for THAT long, so I can't pick from a ton. I really like my food posts and my inspiration boards :)


6. What advice would you give to future bloggers? 


Write about what you love, and never force anything, because in the end you won't like it and you won't get readers to like it either. What you put out comes back so put out passion and love and it will come back!


That's it! I'm tagging:


In Katie's Corner


Love, Ashley Christina 


Willow Tea


Have a beautiful day!! :)



Maddie 


No comments:

Post a Comment